We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individual wishing to get their teeth stuck into an exciting role supporting our Presales Team.
The role will be working alongside our senior consultants to support sales and marketing and sometimes professional services teams and will include international travel.
Reporting to the Presales Head and Chief Commercial Officer
- Ability to understand telecom requirements and conceptualize end to end solution.
- Presales, proposal management and bid management - with hands on experience around Telecom OSS/BSS systems.
- Own proposals and bids in such areas.
- Meeting clients so as to understand their needs and anticipated requirements and servicing them with best possible solutions. Managing and delivering product specific presentations and demonstrations to prospects and partners.
- Ready and willing to work in sales opportunities located in other geographies.
- Ability to undertake internal and external training on product
- Build and maintain demonstration environments
- Assist in the production of Solution Documents from Customer Requirements
- Work with product marketing and marketing departments to support commercial initiatives such as case studies/use cases
- Work with development to support road map, document CR's, customer feedback/experiences
- Attend industry events/forums when required
- The role will require regular travel
- Ability to work under short deadlines.
- Should have prior experience of working with either a Telecom Service provider/ Telecom Equipment vendor/IT company/System Integration company addressing he Telecom market in Pre-sales role.
- Understanding of common COTS products and Telecom Business Processes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Tools, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Visio.
- A practical understanding of databases, including SQL query writing.
- A practical understanding of Linux and/or Unix.
- An understanding of any desktop virtualisation products:
- VMWare Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box, etc.
- Able to support portfolio enhancement and development through effective knowledge of marketplace activities.
- Abe to assess and identify customer objectives and build upon these with winning customer centric solutions andsales.
- Preferable to speak a second European language other than English.
Bachelor or Master of Engineering Degree.