Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are seeking dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our team
You will have at least six years’ B2B marketing experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry with exposure to a broad range of marketing activities, including formulating marketing strategies. You will have proven management skills, with the ability to work, lead and motivate a small team situated in our global offices. You need be able to hit the ground running, understanding the telecommunications industry and how the telecommunications business functions. You will need minimal supervision, and be flexible to adapt within a fast changing environment. A high degree of computer literacy is essential as well as an excellent command of the English language with very strong copywriting skills.
You will develop, support and evaluate an agreed marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives provided from Executive Management including aligning to an agreed budget to ensure maximum return on expenditure. Liaise with your team and peers in global offices to ensure defined marketing initiative is delivered and uniformity and consistency are upheld.
- Maintenance and aligning the Marketing Plan as formulated by yourself and your team
- Promoting the company, through news releases, case studies, and public relation initiatives
- This will be specific to the Asia pacific region in the related domains we work including Telecommunications and Finance
- Raising the corporate profile in all relevant mediums
- This could include liaising with external/internal PR Agency/team
- Identifying key publications and mediums for raising awareness of the company
- Provide regular visibility of ongoing internal activities in the region including customers wins, projects underway, PR activity, industry news, etc.
- Corporate Standards
- Ensuring corporate standards are updated and adhered to in the Asia Pacific region
- Production or management of production of Artwork either using internal tools or liaising with external agencies
- Branded suitable and relevant Gifts for distribution to customers in the region and to support presales activities such as events as well as possible marketing campaigns
- Trademarks, Copyrights
- Ensure all relevant trademarks and copyrights for products, logos, etc. are administrated
- Production of content for advertorials and advertising for industry publications
Literature & Content
- Marketing and Pre-S0ales Literature
- Production of all company literature
- Product Marketing
- Liaise with the Product Marketing team to ensure product marketing material such as Overview documents, fact sheets are maintaining corporate branding, etc.
- Case Studies and References
- Production of Customer Case Studies in the region through liaising with Account Managers and directly with customers to produce case study documents
- Corporate standards
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of Internal and External documentation to align to corporate standards
- Ensure topical content and regional input is maintained for digital media, including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and the corporate website
- Manage planning of award entries for regional industry awards working with respective customers and internal team member to enter submissions
- Liaison with third party or internal team to undertake market research on current verticals and possible future markets in the region
- Research and define relevant events in region to attend in each financial year and budget accordingly
- Prepare for event attendance including speaking slots, stands, literature, gifts, travel, etc.
- Report on event and next steps from meeting though event and if the event is relevant for further attendance.
- International travel and attendance at events as required.
- Maintain list of relevant conferences for exhibiting or attending purposes
- Liaise with conference organisers to obtain best price and speaking opportunities
- Liaise with conference organisers to obtain delegate discounts
- Ensure an updated list of online and distributed publications is kept up to date and regularly reviewed to increase awareness
- Manage the workload and day to day activities of the marketing administrators
- Provide support to the rest of team as required
Liaison, Communication and Reporting
- Liaise with Executive team to ensure the marketing plan is aligned to current and future strategic initiatives
- Liaise with sales, pre-sales and product marketing teams to ensure documentation and supporting marketing material is in line with current activities and feedback from industry/verticals
- Report to Chief Commercial Officer regularly on activities and provide regular reports for Executive Management meetings
- Provide a consolidated Budget and Marketing Strategy liaising with rest of marketing team and the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Maintain a regular process to collect information on competitors in the region to support the presales and sales people to understand competition
- Manage the workload and day to day activities of the regional marketing administrators
- Provide support to rest of team as required
Applicant should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residential status
Interested candidates can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.