Flexible and endless Real-Time Rating and Charging possibilities
When dealing with market drivers for enterprises, what is the current business environment? Firstly, the device evolution will continue to grow and advance. Secondly, enterprises are striving to reduce OPEX, manage the huge volumes created by the data explosion, create new innovative business models and address their customers’ needs including the mobile app economy and creating a “real-time everything” environment. These are all key drivers as part of any enterprise’s digital transformation strategy.
The most common internal business challenge that enterprises face concerns the improvement of business systems and process agility through the adoption of digital transformation whilst trying to reduce operating costs at the same time. Additionally, when enterprises undergo digital transformation, improving their customer experience is crucial. In addition, enterprises, must ensure that it has the increased flexibility, control and the ability to change dynamically its end user services and its individual pricing plans.
The number, type and complexity of new end user services will continue to increase each year, creating unprecedented volumes of data. This will create challenges for charging and billing processes, which in turn will require fresh thinking around revenue management and the digital integration of data.
By making these end user services simple for consumers to access, consume and pay for, enterprises can leverage the potential for new revenue streams. An easier, faster and more intuitive the customer experience ensures a positive upturn in loyalty and ARPU.
Optimus® Rating enables enterprises to deploy any rating and charging mechanism, online or offline, to any end-user service, to any pricing policy or to any set of business rules functions and is capable of processing tens of thousands of transactions per second.
Today’s enterprises are creating, launching, supporting and then ending far more end-user services than ever before and this will only continue to grow. It is crucial that additions and changes in price plans, bundles, and promotions are executed quickly and cost effectively. This is a challenge that Optimus® Rating manages more efficiently and is more cost effective than any other product on the market.
Features and Benefites
- Freely configurable Product and Usage-Scenario setup
- Freely definable Rate-Categories, Rate- and Price-Plans
- Time-Model setup incl. holidays, user definable calendars, day codes and time intervals
- Various Rounding methods and Currency conversion
- Hierarchical and cascading Zone-Models (numerical and alphanumerical best-match algorithms)
- Parallel support for multiple Resources (e.g. money, loyalty points etc.) and multiple Units (e.g. duration, volume, items etc.)
- Most flexible Tiered, Threshold or Stepped Pricing definition incl. Add-On and Minimum Charges
- Multi-Tariff-Rating (calculate multiple tariffs in parallel)
- Optional Features (subscriber specific rating of options)
- Volume based Discounting or Policies
- Threshold based PricePlans
- Full support for Early and Late Calls
- Seamless Billing Integration via freely definable Billing and Revenue Groups
- Gross and/or Net pricing
- Wholesales and/or Retail pricing