- Gartner says companies are missing out on opportunities to monitise Data
- Can your fraud analysts be bribed? You might be troubled to learn how much fraudsters are willing to pay!
- SIM-Swap fraud emerges as fraudsters adapt to banks efforts at protecting channels
- Gang armed with hammers, knives and gun stole £1m worth of mobile handsets & tablets in UK
- Where next for OSS / BSS? The TMForum asked the experts...
- Would you be happy with a system that holds all your well-earned revenue steadily leaking out of the bottom line?
- Need to tackle your data mountain?
- Internet of Things (IoT): 5 Essential Ways Every Company Should Use It!
- Mobile payments in emerging markets - beyond m-pesa
- How can the board of directors meet the risk governance challenge
- This new report from Cifas, is a must for fraud and financial crime strategies
- 50% of mobile money subscribers are targets for fraudsters
- You need to be clear about what you are trying to achieve with your data
- We are living in an increasingly digital world, breeding increasingly sophisticated fraud
- How telecoms operators can identify revenue leakage and monetise data
- M-Pesa and mobile money moves another step forward with Mobile only savings bond
- Telcos facing $3bn loss threat from OTT players?
- TransferWise enables international money transfers via Facebook Messenger
- Artificial Intelligence to help tackle fraud
- How Asia, digitel tech and AI are reshaping the globalisation debate
- Fraud threat soars: Just £6 out of every £10 of crooked payments were stopped in the first half of 2016
- SIM box fraud: Beware! It's a new menace for telecom industry
- Outstanding Features Make VOIP a Fraud Target
- Verizon eyes $300bn Charter merger to create telecoms monster
- Neural Technologies appoints Director of Partners and Channels from Hewlett-Packard
- Predictions of the cost of OTT substitution soar 750% in 27 months
- Internet of Things Market to Reach $267bn by 2020
- Credit-Card Thieves Move Online as Chips Thwart In-Store Fraud
- How Big Data is used to fight Cyber Crime and Hackers: Fascinating Use case from BT
- Mobile phones are transforming Africa
- Operators will be pressured to make bold moves in IoT in 2017: Analysys Mason
- Thailand to fight mobile fraud with fingerprints
- Finding the right place for Revenue Assurance
- The Banks must be laughing
- Demanding Change, with Neural Technologies
- Sub-Saharan Africa has highest mobile subs growth rate
- Interpol President warns of escalating telecoms fraud
- SMS "grey routes" creating $15 billion hole for operators
- Combatting Fraud Creates Opportunity: Increase the Bottom Line with Fraud Detection
- Advances in technology have meant that fraud attacks are increasing in sophistication
- OTT Bypass is the new threat to Telecom operator's revenues
- Machine learning: tackling the 'Big' in Big Data
- Smarter mobile through Big Data Analytics
- Killer sought through text message broadcast
- German micro-lender hit by 1500 fraudulent loan applications
- UK fraud police release wanted list