This is an opportunity for a software tester to work in a growing business in the Telco and Finance sector with an agile team of developers, ensuring the high quality of existing functionality and new software products.
The successful candidate will work with a team of UK based developers, technical and product specialists.
The role is in Petersfield, Hampshire, the successful candidate will either be close to this location or be prepared to relocate.
- A good knowledge and understanding of software development, QA processes & the Testing industry
- An understanding of test techniques for Microsoft desktop applications, writing test scenarios, developing test data, developing test plans, tracking test progress and completeness against a scheduled release
- Experience of automated test tools for desktop applications such as Ranorex or Test Complete
- A basic understanding Linux / Unix
- Some understanding of SQL / database structure
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- A degree in Computer Science and/or be able to demonstrate industry experience as a software tester
- Experience of using tracking tools such as TestRail and Jira
- A good level of written and spoken English