We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual looking to get their teeth stuck into an exciting role supporting our Pre-sales Team.
The role will be working alongside our senior consultants to support sales and marketing and sometimes professional services teams and will include international travel.
Reporting to the Pre-sales Head and Chief Commercial Officer
- Ability to understand telecom requirements and conceptualize end to end solution
- Pre-sales, proposal management and bid management - with hands on experience around Telecom OSS/BSS systems.
- Own proposals and bids in such areas
- Meeting clients so as to understand their needs and anticipated requirements and servicing them with best possible solutions.
- Managing and delivering product specific presentations and demonstrations to prospects and partners
- Ready and willing to work in sales opportunities located in other geographies
- Ability to undertake internal and external training on product
- Build and maintain demonstration environments
- Assist in the production of Solution Documents from Customer Requirements
- Work with product marketing and marketing departments to support commercial initiatives such as case studies/use cases
- Work with development to support road map, document CR's, customer feedback/experiences
- Attend industry events/forums when required
- The role will require regular travel
- Ability to work under short deadlines.
- Should have prior experience of working with either a Telecom Service provider/Telecom Equipment vendor/IT company/System Integration company addressing the Telecom market in Pre-sales role.
- Understanding of common COTS products and Telecom Business Processes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
- A practical understanding of databases, including SQL query writing.
- A practical understanding of Linux and/or Unix.
- An understanding of any desktop virtualisation products:
- VMWare Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box, etc.
- Able to support portfolio enhancement and development through effective knowledge of marketplace activities.
- Able to assess and identify customer objectives and build upon these with winning customer centric solutions and sales.
- Preferable to speak a second European language other than English.
Bachelor or Master of Engineering Degree.