Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Provides professional support to customer, managing customer requests and ensuring customer’s platforms stability and business continuity.
- Project implementation works, hardware commissioning and configurations.
- Systematic and detail diagnostic of reported issue and provide RCA (Root Cause Analysis Reports)
- Perform software application maintenance, joint development, solution testing & debugging assignments
- Producing and maintaining support and project related documentation.
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation duty roster for out of hours priority issues.
- Travelling may be required
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Methodical and persistent problem solver, willing to take up challenge of engineering the unknown. Systematically troubleshoot issue and finding alternative solution to problem solving.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in an SLA controlled technical support role
- Experience working with Telecommunications (OSS/BSS/VAS), Fraud or Risk Analysis sector(s) an advantage
- Experience working with data mediation services an added advantage
- Experience in Linux/ Windows Server OS, Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle/MySQL database, TCP/IP
- Exposure to : IIS, Active Directory & Click Once technologies and Citrix XenApp, Web services, REST/SOAP API, Apache, Tomcat, Wireshark desirable but not essential
- Able to work under minimal guidelines and ability to think out of the box.
Interested candidates can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Walking distance to Ara Damansara LRT Station, Selangor