Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and developing applications and solutions.
- Responsible for application test and code reviews to ensure quality of the deliverable.
- Produce and maintain project/product related documentation.
- Provides system support to customer (troubleshooting and problem resolution) upon escalated by L2 support team.
- Provide technical support for client’s technical clarification session.
- Willingness to travel (local & overseas)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years working experience in Object Oriented Programming Language (e.g. JAVA, J2EE, C#, etc)
- Experience in Linux OS, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
- Experience in database related scripting, DB administration, Web Services, Hibernate, Protocols (HTTP, XML, JSON, Spring Framework,) will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under minimal guidelines and ability to think out of the box.
Interested candidates can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Walking distance to Ara Damansara LRT Station, Selangor