Neural Technologies is constantly updating its fraud, risk management, revenue assurance and mediation products to incorporate latest innovations and technologies including big data platforms for storage and analytics, and web APIs and toolkits for application portability.
A C++ software application developer is required to join Neural Technologies’ development team located in Petersfield (UK) to enhance and improve its revenue and risk management servers, user-interfaces and APIs.
The candidate must be able to:
- Create, maintain and test C++ server applications
- Integrate solutions with current server products
- Gather and refine requirements from subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Create design specifications and documentation to support development
- At least 5 years’ experience developing C++ applications
- Has up-to-date knowledge and hands-on experience of latest C++ development tools
- Good team member and strong communicator
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Computer Science / Information Technology (or related) degree and/or HND
- Specific C++ development modules and course certifications an advantage
Required technical skills:
- Essential: C++, STL, PL/SQL
- Highly Desirable: Linux shell scripting, gcc/gmake, ssh
- Desirable: Boost, UML, Design Patterns, Oracle
- Useful: Confluence, JIRA, Agile software development, Git source control
We would consider applications from recent graduates with relevant degree-level qualifications, where they have studied and used at least some of the technologies needed in the role.