Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Developing software solutions according to requirements and design
- Installing hardware onsite and setting up of environment for deployment
- Perform software application maintenance, development, testing & debugging assignments
- Conducting unit test, integration test, system test, etc to ensure that project/product requirements are met
- Produce project/product related documentation
- Conduct installations, migrations, troubleshooting and all activities related to system commissioning
- Provides system support to customer (troubleshooting and problem resolution)
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of all products and services offered by the Company
- Working closely with colleagues as part of 24/7 technical support
- Travelling is required
- Singapore citizen or holding Singapore residence status
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): JAVA, C/C++, PL/SQL.
- Preferred skill(s): Shell Scripting (Windows, Linux, Unix), MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Crystal Reports, Web Services, Perl, Hibernate, Oracle/MySQL DB Administration.
- Willing to take up challenge of engineering the unknown.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.