Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Develop software solutions according to requirements and design
- Perform software application maintenance, development, testing & debugging assignments
- Conduct unit test, integration test, system test, etc to ensure that project/product requirements are met
- Produce project/product related documentation
- Provide system support to customer (troubleshooting and problem resolution) upon escalated by Level 2 support team
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of all products and services offered by the Company
- Working closely with colleagues to provide solution in the event of critical software issue
- Leadership skills is required for senior role
- Able to provide software solution guidance to the team for senior role
- Singapore citizen or holding Singapore residence status
- At least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Mandatory skill(s): 4 years working experience in JAVA and J2EE
- Required skill(s): Java, C/C++, Visual C++, .NET, PL/SQL.
- Preferred skill(s): Shell Scripting (Linux, Unix), Oracle, MySQL, Crystal Reports, Web Services, Perl, Hibernate, Oracle/MySQL DB Administration.
- Willing to take up challenge of engineering the unknown.
- Travelling is required
Interested candidates can email resumes to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.