Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Communicating with solution stakeholders on business requirements and translation thereof into platform design.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business and technical needs.
- Create web platform architecture and web layout/user interface by using respective best practice approaches.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate data and interfaces from various back-end services and databases.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the web platform solution and web applications based on the above.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Ability to bridge the gap between business requirements and technology to create an innovative and growing web platform solution and related applications which help to drive the business forward in their objectives
- Ability to work in partnership with internal resources and with business product managers.
- Proven working experience in web application programming.
- Experience in full stack web development and the different flavours thereof, such as Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, etc).
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, MVC programming paradigms and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Good communication skills
- Possess drive and resolve to provide a high quality service.
- Act independently without the need for constant monitoring.
- Facilitation skills, including scoping, requirements and solution design workshops.
- Active interest in travel.
Interested candidates can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Walking distance to Ara Damansara LRT Station, Selangor