We are living in a data-rich world, creating remarkable new challenges for an effective risk mitigation strategy.
It’s estimated that globally, we were generating a total 44 zettabytes of digital data by 2020. That data volume is expected to grow at a remarkable rate over coming years, reaching 463 zettabytes of data by 2025 according to some analysis.
Undertaking appropriate enterprise risk assessment and mitigation in this landscape presents a significant challenge for risk analysts. The sheer volume of data creates pressures on maintaining an appropriate risk strategy, and one which reflects and respects the essential 6 Vs of data management – veracity, value, variety, velocity, variability, and volume itself.
Enterprises not only face difficulties in managing risk due to the volume of data, but the growing velocity of its generation. The speed at which businesses and individuals generate data continues to grow, as machines, automated processes, and innovative new applications add to the growing data landscape.
Neural Technologies’ Optimus Platform is designed to empower analysts, offering simple, user-friendly insight into revenue streams and challenges.
Empowering analysts with the functionality to succeed
If we are to empower enterprises with the right risk management tools, we need to ensure the critical functionalities are in place.
The advanced Optimus Platform is designed to provide automated reporting and escalation of actions that ensures a simple workflow for key enterprise risks, with automated triggers to respond where needed. That enables effective and efficient real-time risk detection to prevent revenue leakage.
Any effective system must be designed to automate where appropriate, while empowering risk analysts through simple user-friendly functionality that complements manual oversight and risk assessment.
The Optimus Platform is designed to provide an adaptive, flexible solution for risk analysis that can be quickly scaled for this high-volume data landscape. That requires a focus on eight core functions which enable analysts to quickly analyze, assess, and act on enterprise data.
- Unified alarms information. Identifying and flagging risks is a key step for analysts. Optimus provides a unified alarms information presentation that can be set by risk category, providing simple, adaptable rules that align risks with your enterprise operations.
- Prioritized ticket queue. Risk events need to be prioritized and shared according to operational responsibilities. A prioritized ticket queue can be designed on operational team segregation and responsibilities, ensuring the right operational department is quickly alerted to any risk events.
- Account viewer. User-friendly oversight of accounts is key to a holistic risk understanding. Optimus provides a centralized view of all correlated data for teams to quickly reference and make informed decisions.
- Actions trigger. Simple and automated functionality that enables analysts to quickly respond to threats is essential. The Optimus Platform’s actions trigger enables analysts to initiate a series of actions such as initiating link analysis on high-risk profiles, trigger an SMS to customers, or instant barring to reduce fraud risks.
- Parameterized search. Acting on data requires the ability to target and identify key data points or events. A parameterized search functionality allows analysts to search using defined data fields, quickly accessing or cross-referencing key data.
- Flexible searches. Optimus also enables flexible search functions that provide analysts a pathway to more bespoke account data such as historical actions, offering the ability to investigate cases or events more deeply.
- Escalation. Supporting collaborative practice for risk mitigation and investigation is vital. An analyst should be supported through escalation options that enable them to escalate tickets to another team or analyst.
- Data mining and visualization. The ability to access and visualize data is key in leveraging the greatest value from your data lake. Optimus empowers analysts with valuable data mining functionality, supported by a built-in integrated data explorer tool that allows them to quickly visualize and evaluate data. This dynamic visualization tool enables fast visual analysis, supporting analysts to make more confident risk analysis decisions.
Get in touch to explore how the Optimus Platform can empower your analysts today